Bilingual Part-Time Graduate Coach
We are looking for Part-Time Graduate Coaches to work with students applying to undergraduate programs in the US. Graduate Coaches work directly with students, helping them with applications and extracurricular profiles. The opportunity for growth in this position will be determined by the counselor’s individual strengths and weaknesses.
- Must have native-like fluency in Mandarin
- Must be a phenomenal writer
- Must be extremely hard-working
- Must have experience working with students
- Undergraduate degree from a top US university
- Masters and/or PhD is optional, but a big bonus
- Undergraduate or high school teaching experience is optional, but a big bonus
- Admissions experience is optional, but a big bonus
- 1-on-1 counseling with applicants to build their extra-curricular profiles and applications
- Meet remotely with students
- Edit essays and provide feedback to foster students’ independent writing skills
- Provide comprehensive support to students as they prepare their applications
- Generate creative and practical professional experience and projects for students’ extracurricular activities
- Collaborate with a team of up to three counselors and a Senior Counselor Mentor to support each student’s progress
- Maintain a caseload of anywhere from 0-15 students, depending on your availability
InGenius Prep (www.www.dangyang16.icu) was founded seven years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 150 full-time employees, 300 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., China, Canada, and Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. What distinguishes us from other companies is that our team includes more than 150 former deans, directors, and associate directors of admissions from many of the most selective schools in the country.
Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization. If you are looking for an exciting, intense, and rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!
To Apply: Send your resume and a writing sample (one page minimum) to Ranee Mourlam, HR Manager and Senior Hiring and Recruiting Specialist, at [email protected]